Monday, October 19, 2009

Here we go

Well I finally did it and used my ever dormant google account to set up my blog. I think I might lose my mind, so instead I will just keep track of the random thoughts in my head on here so maybe they can be used for my insanity plea later. So the in laws have landed. It took me several days to get them off my couch and into their already paid for apartment, it was like they didn't want to leave. Them and their 2 stinking dogs/rats that peed in my house- but hey they are housebroken! pffffttt. So on Wednesday I took the keys to their apartment, grabbed the kids and ran. We had a nice time having dinner there ALONE and then put together the excuse for them not to leave, the futon. There were 2 missing pieces one I had to fashion from a piece of plastic and use matches to burn off the one end since I had no sharp objecs nearby (I did try to gnaw it off but thought better of it) I used a match or 3 and a butter knife to make the closed end an open one so it would form a sheath to go over the screw and make the damn thing slide. Since I was missing a nut as well, we had to pile into the car and head to Lowes...always fun with 3 toddlers. But I survived and went home to clean house literally and figuratively. I will be scrubbing for weeks to come as I find more "gifts" left behind.


I cannot even find the words to describe the week I have had. I am curious to see how this all works out right...if it continues on this path there is going to be trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment