Monday, October 19, 2009

My crazed Sunday

Well the weekend was interesting...I got Tony to take the boys out of the house so I could get down to the much needed scrubbing. My kitchen was taken apart, steam cleaned and then reassembled. The floor is so clean you can slide across it...love it! I also steamed the stains in the rug, the gate that was peed on and the couches. Next stop deep clean the upstairs. Tony (bless his heart) cleaned the carpet downstairs with the big ole carpet steamer...good job hon!


Now Sunday was a treat. I got an e-mail at 5:30 AM calling me to work, after I realized yet another router has died (no more Linksys for me) I had to work from the bedroom where all the boys were sleeping...my bedroom. Yup the boys decided they were sleeping with us on Saturday night and we would just have to deal with it and sleep around them. So after being on my call with Cuba in the background going "mama?" and Tigger and Pooh for background noise we were wrapped up around 8. After we were all up and dressed and fed we headed to Wal-Mart...not fun. The kids threw a fit for fruit and had a total meltdown in Sonic because the lady could not cook fast enough...mind you I had already fed them before going. Thankfully Sonic has the apple slices choice so we made it home alive.


So in a bad decision I went upstairs to install the router with Nat (it was super easy and up in literally minutes) then it got real quiet in the LR where I left the boys. I get back down and they are in their fort all shiny and laughing. Cuba grabbed the Vaseline from the pack and play and smeared it all over the love seat, and one of the other couches, not to mention themselves and a blanket in their fort. Break out the steamer AGAIN. No one would nap yesterday so I had to deal with overtired whiny "blessings" all day. LOL. Well by the time Tony got home I was ready to run screaming for the hills, but we fed, bathed and I escaped to Nattie's room with her to put her down. Honestly I look forward to my time with her one on one, we duet until she falls asleep. She really has the calmest room in the house, I love how the nursery came out it is very serene. Since the boys were still screeching it took some time to get her down.


Oh did I crash hard last night and thankfully so did the kids. So here we go Monday lets see how this one turns out.


I am planning the boys' birthday party at the Children's Museum and sending out the placeholders for Jeremy's adoption day...November 5th!! I am so excited he will finally be ours. Mom is coming for the adoption and party (she will be here a week YAY!) and I have a birthday party to go to this weekend. I have some things to look forward too woot woot. It is very easy to get stuck in the rut of life, it is nice to shake it up again. I also have a baby shower on Saturday, Natalie is coming with me lets hope she is not all over the wine racks this time...the last shower we went to she kept taking out the wine and even dropped a wine glass she grabbed behind my back (literally I was holding her and she reached behind). Thankfully there was a rug on the floor and the glass did not break, but she was a wild woman! I see I will have lots of upcoming blog posts about her exploits!

No comments:

Post a Comment