Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life

Well there is a lot of new things going on in my house :) Natalie and I just returned from our girls trip to NY. We had a great time seeing friends and family. Even got to have a sleepover with my mom, cousins and BFF from way back in the day. I did manage to get to mom's storage locker to look for pics, just didn't find all of the ones I was hoping to. There is a possibility that they are in my garage and that will take some work to get to them. My kids are still growing like weeds now, all of them needed new shoes since the old ones were "owwie shoes". We are in the process of adopting Cuba right now and couldn't be happier about it.

The boys are very busy lately and have been getting a little more rambunctious day by day. I know boys will be boys but I am not sure my house will survive them! had to buy a new picnic table for them today as they killed the last one. hope this one lasts a while. Natalie is finally cutting her 1 year molars (ok she is 17 months but whatever) and she got herself a boyfriend. Caleb has called her "his girl" and they are now an item.




Look how happy he is about it! Jeremy and Natalie are now going to a friend's house instead of daycare. When Q is adopted he will be joining them. Stupid rules about being in a regular daycare prevent me from moving him yet. I am trying to get this done as quickly as possible since he is starting to miss his brother and sister. I feel terrible seperating them but it is the situation that is less expensive for us. Plus I really want to go to court and finalize this already. I love my little man want to make it legal. At least Q likes his daycare and gets to play at the playground every day (he loves that) and do lots of art. I just hate that he has to get up so early with me in the mornings. The other 2 can sleep in now, well as much as toddlers do.

I had to pull the boys out of toddler ninjas, it didn't go well. Jeremy was too clingy to let his feet hit the floor and Q wanted to run laps in the hallway or play basketball with the big kids. Natalie seemed interested but she is not ready to follow directions yet. So instead I will look for an art class for them to take.

So we are planning a trip to Legoland in June I am so excited. We are going to go for Tony's 50th birthday, what better way to get old than in a kiddie park? We are hoping to do 2 days at Legoland and 1 at Sea World. Then on the weekend we can take the kids to the beach for the first time! I can't wait until they are older and we can do on a Disney cruise! I would like to go somewhere that daycare is included! LOL And when they are old enough I will let them do the dolphin encounter too, perhaps in Mexico. I loved Ixtapa one day I would love to take them there.

Well that is all I have time for today. Ciao for now

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kris, I will pray all goes smoothly with your adoption. I'm glad you are blogging.

    ReplyDelete